Sunday, September 13, 2020

Party time!

 I love the new Party Time paper suite from the Close to My Heart core catalog.  Here is a layout I created to celebrate my granddaughter's 18th birthday.  As with so many things this year, there was no party, so I had to be content with stopping by with flowers and a gift.


I will be submitting this layout to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Anything Goes category. Click here to see more great projects.

I hope you are finding ways to celebrate with your family.

Sue


2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the bright bold colours in it! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the lagoon with the Party time papers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.