Friday, September 12, 2014

More Pathfinding!

I am thinking Pathfinding might be my favorite paper packet in the new catalog, but I will probably say that about the next one I use too!  Truth is, the paper choices in this catalog are just awesome!  So anyhow, here is another layout using Pathfinding. This time, I highlighted the print with the Olive background.




The patterned papers and the Champagne cardstock came from the packet.  I added a sheet of Chocolate for the matts, etc.  The background behind the titles was stamped with Distressed Backgrounds (D1544) in Goldrush ink and the wood embellishments came from the Pathfinding WOTG or from my stash.  The washi tape is also from my stash. The titles and the die cuts were cut on my Gazelle Die Cutter. 
While I had already decided on my basic layout, I was inspired by Becki Adams' title on this layout. Thanks, Becki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.