Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Snowhaven Cards

As promised, here are a few cards created from the Snowhaven paper packet.  I have chosen to use Christmas as my theme for these cards.


The first card uses the Mary and Babe stamp set (C1562) located on page 72 of the Annual Inspirations book.  I followed the basic pattern shown there. Not having all the colors in our Shinhan marker line, I chose to just stamp the image in Slate.



The second card highlights one of the very cute stamps in Home for the Holidays, the October Stamp of the Month (S1410).  It is a wonderful set that will be perfect for your Christmas cards, tags and layouts.  It will be available in October for $17.95 or just $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase.


 
 
Lastly, this card is created from Sing Glory (C1587), a set available only to our wonderful hostesses.  It can be purchased for only $8.00 with hostess dollars!  Contact me to see how you can earn your own.
 
Design  credit goes to CTMH Annual Inspirations, page 7



I used Snowhaven patterned paper and White Daisy, Slate and Cranberry cardstock to make these cards.  Inks included Glacier, Slate and Cranberry. I also used some Sliver and Teal Shimer Trim and Silver Geometric Washi Tape, Silver Sequins and Clear Sparkles.
 
I hope you are inspired to start creating your own Holiday cards!  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.