Tuesday, September 2, 2014

National Stamping Month!

Right after returning from vacation, my laptop decided to quit...and I mean QUIT! The mother board was bad and the hard drive corrupt.  While I had most of my pictures saved to an external source, I still lost quite a bit.  Unfortunately, most of the scans I had done of old slides, etc. are gone.  Staples is still trying to get more data off the drive, but I don't have much hope!  My advice:  back up every day!  Live and learn!

So I have a new computer and have been busy installing programs and loading data.  I have done a couple layouts and cards and will get them posted soon.

In the meantime, I want to share the September Constant Campaign with you.  Click on this link for more information;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.