Friday, May 24, 2013

Customizing Studio J

I hope you have had a chance to play with Studio J.  Do you like what you have seen so far?  Today, I have a video that gives an overview of how to love your Studio J layouts even more by adding photo wells and changing the size of those wells to customize the pattern to your liking.

 A feature I particularly like is shown near the end of the video.  By choosing the "No Limits" pattern, you will be able to alter pictures to the odd sizes sometimes shown on patterns you are using in your traditional scrapbooking.  Because you are designing in a 12x12 format, more pictures will print on a page and at $6.95 per two page layout, Studio J is more economical than other mail services or your local store.




As always, I am here to answer your questions.  If you would like a hands-on demonstration, please contact me to set up a time.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.