Friday, May 10, 2013

Last Project from the Regional Celebration


It's Friday already!  I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.  When I was still employed I always tried to squeeze in a little paper-crafting.  It relaxed me and allowed my mind concentrate on the memories; what and who were important in my life.  This last project is one of the scrapbook layouts that we created at the Regional Celebration.  It is waiting for pictures that I hope will be taken of Ron and me on our summer vacation this year; memories that are waiting to happen. This layout will be perfect for pictures of anyone who is important in your life and makes your heart soar.


Suggested products:
Stampset:  Sightseer (C1534), page 86
Trinkets Wooden Shapes (Z1844), page 123
Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1817), page 122
Keyboard Kraft Alphabet (Z1825), pqge 123 (for small letters)
Large letters are cut with Cricut with the Artiste cartridge.  The Houndstooth Alphabet on page 123 is another choice.
Card stock and ink pads of your choice

Happy Weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.