Saturday, May 18, 2013

National Armed Forces Day

Ok, I did not really know it was National Armed Forces Day until I saw it on the Google home page today.  However, I had been thinking about Memorial Day and already had pictures for this page printed and the papers picked out.  So today say "Thanks" to all the servicemen and women and all the veterans you know.  And on Memorial Day, attend your local Memorial Day Ceremony to honor the veterans who have passed.  It is our privilege and honor to be able to do so.

These veterans are Henry and Ken Bruch, my brothers-in-law and yes, they are twins.  They both served in the Marines in Vietnam. They are both active members of the American Legion. I am grateful for their service to our country.


On a lighter note, I am shouting out to my daughter and her scrapping friends.  They are having a scrapbooking, card making, crafting, Blackhawks, snacking and laughing afternoon.  We have shared some pictures of our creations, so I guess for me, it is a virtual crop!  I'm just sorry I am missing the snacks! 

Patterned paper retired Close to My Heart
Letters cut on my Cricut with the Artiste cartridge and stars cut with the Art Philosphy cartridge

Until later,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.