Monday, January 30, 2017

Fall in Love with...

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is called "Fall in Love with..."  Ok, I thought of all the obvious...I can document falling in love with my husband, my children or (for sure), my grandchildren...all of which would be wonderful projects.  However, I have spent a lot of time this week thinking about how I show my love.  Helping others on the mission trips we have taken with Ron's brother's church is one way I have been able to do so.  This layout documents our 2016 trip to Biloxi.


I based my title on the Bible verse outlined by the heart.  My journaling is lengthy, but writing it helped me work through some things.  Don't be afraid to let your pages express your feelings for where you are in your life. Thank you for allowing me to share some of mine.






All the products used in this project are Close to My Heart.  The design is called Nice and Simple and it is from Imagine, one of the design books available from CTMH. The patterned paper and embellishments are from the Dream Big packet.  I added White Daisy, Poppy and Glacier cardstock. The title was cut on my Cricut with the Don Juan font, found on my computer.  The hearts were cut with the Hearts Thin Cuts dies.

To see more ways to "fall in love" with CTMH, visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/01/falling-in-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.