Monday, January 2, 2017

Silver and Gold!

I am honored to be chosen to be on the 2017 Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team!  About two times a month I will be contributing to the blog post announcing the current challenge.  I am looking forward to coming up with designs using Close to My Heart Products.

The first challenge for 2017 is Silver and Gold.  I have chosen to create a card appropriate for a wedding or anniversary.  If you have a friend that loves bling, it can even used for a birthday.


The wreath on this card was cut with the Thin Cuts Wreath die (CC1157) and stamped with the Wreath stamp (A1193).  The wreath was embossed with Silver Embossing Powder (Z2067) and
 the sentiment (retired) was embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder (Z2066).  While I used retired paper for the background, there is a similar pattern included in the Uptown Fundamentals paper pack.

Wreath A1193 

Please visit the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to see what the other design team members have created.  While you are there, be sure to submit your email to follow the blog.





2 comments:

Please leave a comment.