Monday, October 2, 2017

Mad for Plaid!

Heart 2 Heart Challenges is celebrating plaid this week!  The paper I used for my card is from the retired Jack paper packet, but really, any plaid would work for this design.


I used a die from My Favorite Things to create the space for the sentiment. No die? No problem!  Just cut a nice curved line, separate the pieces and trim the top to fit your card. The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from The First Noel (CTMH)  The pine needles and snowflake were cut on the Cricut with Close to My Heart cartridges. I know the pine needles are from the Flower Market cartridge...not sure about the snowflake.

A simple enough card...selecting the Cricut cuts probably took longer than anything.  I hope you enjoy it!

For more plaid inspiration, be sure to visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  While there, why not link your plaid project?  A blog is not necessary...you can also link from Facebook or Pinterest! You have the entire month of October to do this...just remember to use at least one Close to My Heart product.
Click on this link:

1 comment:

  1. Nice Holiday card. The plaid background gives it some great detail.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.