Monday, October 9, 2017

Stash Buster Card Class!

My stash (oh come on, you know you have one also!) is just getting out of control!  So I have decided my upcoming card class will be a Stash Buster.  Class will be held at my home on Tuesday, October 24 starting at 1:00 p.m. with the last start time around 6:00 p.m. Come and go as you please. This is how it will work:


  • You will be able to make 10 cards for just $15.00.  Included will be all occasion cards and a few holiday cards. For this price, I will not include envelopes.
  • The cards will be simple and will require minimal instruction. We will be working buffet style, so you can work at your own pace.  Beginners, don't feel left out...I will be there to help you get started and answer any questions along the way.
  • I will be using still lovely retired papers (AKA the stash) along with current and retired stamps.  
  • Prepayment is appreciated, but payment will also be accepted at class time.
  • Yes, I will be offering a door prize again.  Extra chances for prepayment, bringing a friend and any order from the Close to My Heart catalogs.
So this is a win-win situation.  I will be thinning my stash a little and you will be taking home cards with simple basic designs that you will be able to duplicate at home with your own papers and stamps.  What is not to love?

So that I have time to prepare the kits, please RSVP by October 17.  I am looking forward to seeing you!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.