Saturday, October 14, 2017

My Blue Period...

I was drawn to the Color my Heart Color Dare Challenge using three shades of CTMH blues...Pacifica, Sapphire and Crystal Blue along with White Daisy and Black.  I am still plugging along finishing the album from last year's river boat cruise, so I decided to document our time on the Rhine.

Design credit to Sketchy Thursdays
All products are Close to My Heart.  The papers are from Fundamental collections; the Pacifica dotted paper is from the 2016-17 collection and the remaining papers are all current.  The little swans are unfortunately retired.  

For more "blue" inspiration, be sure to visit Color Dare Challenge 264




5 comments:

  1. Love your paper choices, Sue! Those little swans are a great touch! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice CAS layout. If there's such a thing as a masculine layout, the layers of the blue design papers and background are just right. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook page with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I agree with Susan, the swans are a great touch! Thanks for playing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Sue! You did a fabulous job of combining these colors. I love the adorable swans sitting on the water as an accent. So glad you found time to enter another Color Dare challenge. Please join us again soon.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...I love the swans stamped in black. Thank you for playing along with the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.